Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Ann Holden @Amandpms
24 December, 01:30
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Spoiler alert...
I was salty during almost the entire flick. The dynamic duo didn't don their killer black cloaks until the final scenes.
Just didnt have the same vibe as prior installments. Neo fighting while wearing a dirty thrift store leisure suit just didn't cut it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ender wiggins @j0nahsbigfish1
23 December, 09:43
.yep

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Msterri ... @Msterri
23 December, 05:20
It was ok. The action wasn’t as good as the other movies in the series. There were about 10 solid Anon a-ha moments that were put there as easter eggs. I don’t want to reveal any spoilers though. Maybe I had too high of expectations since the Matrix is my favorite movie of all time, but 6/10 is my rating.

Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
23 December, 02:35
Fookin A !!!

✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ @my2sonznme
23 December, 11:48
Do you think there was symbolism in this movie?

QuickWit NitWit @QuickWitNitWit
23 December, 11:12
If you are wondering if The Matrix 4 is woke.

I'll leave you with a still from the movie.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
23 December, 11:10

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
23 December, 11:10

Where We Go One @Buqqleupbuttercup
23 December, 10:53
Ruff? different meanings? Dog comms!

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
23 December, 09:51
Ruff as in "for the dogs"?

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
23 December, 09:53
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
pretty much my thoughts of it lol

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
I don't recommend the real one either

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
Folks have trouble accepting the truth.

Most folks I know still think that was a sci-fi movie.

Kek.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
23 December, 09:50

Light In The Dark Place @lightinthedarkplace
23 December, 09:34
"YOU ARE A SLAVE... Like everyone else you were born into bondage. Into a prison that you cannot smell or taste or touch. A prison for your mind."- (The Matrix 1999)

https://www.thelightinthed...

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
23 December, 09:15
ruff as in Anubis creation?

Dennisse Lisseth @DennisseLisseth
23 December, 09:14
I saw that movie yesterday as well and I loved it. Red pills galore. Loaded with true bombs. I’m speaking only for myself here by saying that I got a lot out of it. Things in my head clicked as I watched the movie and I left the movie theatre understanding realms, timelines, frequencies and vibes better than before.

Towards the end, the majority of the population are referred to as sheeple.
So of course I find it ironic that a lot of people will watch this movie and still think its just a movie and anyone who says that everything in the movie is real, is a conspiracy theorist. That would be what they mean by sheeple (the brainwashing [they’ve] done has been extremely effective).

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
23 December, 09:01
Seems the 'brothers' sold out.

Desert Dog @Zippydog
23 December, 08:52
Real life is even ruffer.

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
23 December, 08:40
35 Beginning
re > 18 +5 = 24 = 3 x 8. Breakin THE 8's.
Resurrections End
Grab my hand Neo

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
23 December, 08:33
is it Worth Watching For those who destroyed it ?🇺🇸👊🏾

Time 4U2Know @Time4U2Know
23 December, 08:29

Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
23 December, 08:26
So, guess I'll wait to see it!!! Good Morning!!

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
23 December, 08:19
I loved it!!

Curious Juice @CuriousJuice
23 December, 08:18
I liked it. Red pills galore!

Mike Morgan donated @MrPlankton
23 December, 08:18
Everything woke......
https://www.zerohedge.com/...

Jo Anne Baran @StormerQ2
23 December, 08:16
I dig your banner pic. I learned the true meaning of The Star Spangled Banner a few years back, Bravery at it’s finest. Blessings VK 🇺🇸🦅

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
23 December, 08:09
I was hoping it would be better. The trailor was very interdasting!

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
23 December, 08:07
The sun rises stronger
The air is cleaner
Clouds look like clusters of Frens
I sing carols to them!

I thank our Lord every day,
for giving Humanity & myself,
another chance for Redemption

Thank you for all you do.

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
23 December, 09:56
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
amen, amen, amen! sending love and peace to all my brother and sister anons!

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
23 December, 08:07
At least they can fly lol
🎵🎵🎵🎶🎶🎶🎶🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵

https://music.youtube.com/...

Becca Lumian @PutMeInCoach
23 December, 07:51
Hi VK, I have a crazy question for you. Is there a connection between Trump saying Spanish flu of 1917, Platform 2020, and your proposed year of freedom-2023? Are we off by a year? Did we lose a year somewhere? Things I think about.
Also of note- suspected cases of Spanish flu= 500 million.
Where did we just see that number?
Thx for all.