P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
Good news for you Uphold XRP hodlers out there: ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿš€

โ€œWeโ€™re excited to announce that weโ€™ll be supporting the upcoming $SOLO airdrop following the snapshot on 12/24/21 at 8:00 PM UTC. Customers who hold $XRP on Uphold on that specific date will be credited. Initial support will not include trading or withdrawals. More info to come ๐Ÿš€โ€โ€”Uphold Inc.

link: https://twitter.com/Uphold...
07:10 PM - Dec 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by HiiiPow3r in this post can reply
Vincent KennedyโŸ donated @VincentKennedy
24 December, 12:58
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
Love free stuff. Now we get $CORE airdrop as well. I am expecting a dip after snapshot but just going to hold

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
24 December, 02:00
In response Vincent KennedyโŸ to his Publication
I was going to sell my SOLO for more XRP after todayโ€™s snapshot, but Ill hold to see where it goes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Let It RainShine @LetItRainShine
24 December, 02:26
wowowo. So hodl $SOLO ๐Ÿš€ Missed this. Thanks VK. ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ•Š

JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
23 December, 05:38
COINSPOT is supporting the SOLO airdrop ... for those in Australia who is wondering ...

Exploration Gematria @Gematriaexploration
23 December, 03:55
SOLO airdrop and then CORE airdrop

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
23 December, 12:23
I would love to throw $100 in for shits and giggles but I donโ€™t understand it enough! Iโ€™m sticking to all I can afford right now which is silver!!

Kristi Pizillo @Pizmama5
23 December, 12:00
I wish I knew what this meant. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Grammie Ginger @ggcozy
22 December, 11:22
11:22

John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
22 December, 10:27
Hey V.K. when does the common man get to learn about the other UNSEEN players in this game? Like the real chain of command.
I'm talking spiritual.
Or is that never going to happen?

Talaga Nightss donated @SUPItsME
23 December, 07:55
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
I have come to believe both are deceivers

Sheila E** donated @MimiFrog
22 December, 10:03
Diamond hands, I've no idea what I'm doing hahaha

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
22 December, 11:04
In response Sheila E** to her Publication
Ditto ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I am even going to have to find out what an airdrop is ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Exploration Gematria @Gematriaexploration
23 December, 01:01
In response Sheila E** to her Publication
they provide free solo tokens based on the number of XRP you hold at the time of the screenshot.
you need to look up Trustlines and set this up on your wallet, so you are ready to receive.
be careful about putting money on exchanges, some have been notorious for claiming the airdrop coin and keeping it for themselves!
needs a bit of research, but well worth it! ๐Ÿ”ฅ

Theatre of Operations @BrowardBravado
22 December, 10:02
Here is a step by step guide for Solo airdrop but Im still trying to understand this
https://www.stedas.hr/solo...

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 December, 10:27
In response Theatre of Operations to his Publication
My XRP is in an Exodus wallet do I need to move to my uphold acct or is it just XR already on Uphold?
Will it be available thro Coinbase or Binance.

24 December, 08:24
In response Theatre of Operations to his Publication
Ok I set up a solo wallet and transferred my XRP to the wallet from my Exodus acct.
Is there anything else we need to do you think once it is in one of these wallets for the snapshot?
Anything we need to do with the XRPToolkit forward?

Thanks btw for all your help.
Your chart here helped a LOT OF PPL hun.๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ™

Grammie Ginger @ggcozy
22 December, 08:21
Thank you VK, hubby and I are holding. ๐Ÿ˜$$$

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
22 December, 08:10
Vibes told me to keep 35% of my bags on Uphold while the rest is on Ledger wallet. So glad I did.

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
22 December, 09:13
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Doq, you can use a xrp toolkit to claim off the ledger- Iโ€™ll come back and post it to this when i find it

22 December, 10:24
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
So will other wallets be doing this or not?
My XRP is on another wallet.
Tried 5 times to set up Uphold and they refused my bank.

Brock Malky @Brockmalky
22 December, 07:59
miracle of Sun - Standing Next to VK Blowing the Trumpet

17 Joyful Goats @17_Goats
22 December, 07:53
i hold XRP but i have no idea what aaaany of this means. hah.

Kira Kju @kju17
22 December, 07:45
no...

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
22 December, 07:44
XRP and Doge were the ones to watch!

Vincent KennedyโŸ donated @VincentKennedy
22 December, 07:30
You all got pretty advanced with Crypto.
$SOLO airdrop is fire.

Arbia Steinour @Arbia
22 December, 09:38
do we have to download and inorder for this to work?

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
23 December, 05:52
XRP toolkit is not compatible with Trezor device. Can anyone share advice specificaly for how to set up the trust line with this hardware without moving to a wallet?