Jason Webber @Haldir1970
22 December, 08:15
Whether you are currently a fan of Lin Wood or not, you should read this if you are wondering why Trump seems to be “pushing the vaccines.”

Bottom line in all of this is THINK FOR YOUR DAMN SELF. That’s what it means to be a sovereign being.

👉🏻 https://t.me/TheOfficialSa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
22 December, 09:48
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Yes he pushes it but at the same time he also respects those who do not want to take it he has said this so many times he even gave KODAK a grant to come up with a cure and kodak are not big pharma so what could they come up with? maybe med beds who knows but the fact is that he respct your decision not to take it that is good enough for me but other people still losing their shit over him endorsing it well let him promote it as you do not need to take it so what is the problem with him endorsing it somebody please tell me i mean at the end of the day each individual takes charge of themselves and as long as my decision not to take it is respected then fck the vaxxers let them do what they want as it all comes down to choice

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
22 December, 10:04
In response True ENGLISH Patriot UK to his Publication
This means nothing

https://openvaers.com/covi...

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
It means EVERYTHING. I may be misinterpreting what you meant in sharing the link to the VAERS data, but I think you are trying to say that we are
minimizing the fact that MILLIONS not tens of thousands have been killed (VAERS reports makes public less than 1% of the total COVID vaccine adverse event data that is actually reported).

The deaths caused by these injections cannot be minimized. That said, with some exceptions, people are choosing either willingly or via coercion to get injected. They are exercising free will; and yes, it is a CHOICE even to submit to coercion.

We are in the thick of a WAR, and us civilians - awake as some of us are - are right in the middle of the cross fire. There WILL be casualties, and I am fully prepared to be one - but not because of a bloody injection; this is how I choose to exercise my free will and sovereignty. We can be mortified and angered by the vaccine deaths, but we cannot be made to feel guilty about them.
10:18 AM - Dec 22, 2021
In response Aus Sco to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Haldir1970 in this post can reply
Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
27 December, 03:25
Yes, I shared the VAERS Data link to continue to get that information out there be it only 1% of the total and it seems to me that neither Lin Wood nor Trump are welling to talk about the adverse events and deaths due to the COVID vaccines.

If Ivermectin (Human Pills) and Hydroxychloroquine were available Over-the-Counter (OTC) then this would have been over in 2020.

You Think??

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
22 December, 10:31
Very well said👍.. Thank you🙏