Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Damn... Positive vibes off the chart right now.
Something is happening. Going to ground and see if I can get a better feel.
08:09 PM - Dec 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
05 April, 01:08
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
🤔going to ground? hope your back is healing fast and u are feeling better.. i still havent got mine ied rather be head butted by a cow again 😜 im feeling something in the air idk what but im ready for Trump to come back right now wouldnt hurt my feeling to sign some paper to abolish this govt of hell if i knew my children and grandchildren would be safe well be well my friend send us a little hopeium if you find out whats going on ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Best is Yet to Come...#137 @Cali_Patriot_Anon
23 December, 12:06
Welcome back VK! 🥁
Let's do this. 👏
🇺🇲🙏🇺🇲

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
23 December, 12:12
🙋‍♀️ Hi VK :) It brought such a Huge Smile :) to my Face to see you here right now 😃. I 🙏pray🙏that All is Well 🙏. I did some grounding earlier today too 🦶🌱 :) It is muh Fav 🥰 💖Much 💙Love💖 to You & Your Family ♾🙏God Bless Ya’ll ♾🙏

Sandy Mit @Bogeymitchell16
22 December, 04:45
🙏🏻

Out there Or not @outthereornot
22 December, 04:09
you told us that you will be gone for a while on twit. Welcome back glad to see you’re OK.

Denni USA @DenniUSA
22 December, 02:19
I truly think your comeback has A LOT to do with the current vibe!😎😎😎

Desert Voice @DesertVoice
22 December, 01:30
the public return of a cool patriot named VK had something to do with it!

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
22 December, 11:47
Whatcha got Vinnie! 😎👍

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
22 December, 10:13
Have spicy margarita's ready VK!

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
22 December, 07:14
Good Morning vibes!
Hope you feel better 🙏
Having you back has breathed fresh air into this platform ❤️

Constitution Bird @ConstitutionBird
22 December, 06:15
Welcome back @vincentkennedy ! I hope you, your family, and your furry & feathered companions are all doing well.

Holding tight on my end, family good, and I finally got accepted to Veterinarian School! What’s your thoughts in the future of the profession? Think the cures “found” in humans will work for animals as well?(included a pic of a bald eagle we worked on, such a majestic animal in person)

Annabel Right @Sparky100
22 December, 04:25
Happy Wednesday VK, made so much better to find you are posting again. 😊
I had to find other resources including within myself and from good forces in the universe to get through this tough year. whereas i used to rely on you.
As we used to say to our Dad when driving to our holiday destination, “Are we nearly there yet?”

Bay 17d @Bay17d
22 December, 03:34
Really glad to see you VK. Been hoping for good vibes for you since you've been away. Also awesome to see everyone again ... what up Patriots!?

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
22 December, 02:36
Question.. have you Ever left planet Earth?

Robin Irvin @PatriotRobin
22 December, 02:08
❤️

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
22 December, 01:49
💖 feeling the return of your presence!

TNGrace 144 @TNGrace144
22 December, 01:22
😜😁I wonder who set those vibes off for tonight?! glad youre back VK.

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
22 December, 01:10
⛄☃️ Merry MAGA Christmas VK ☃️⛄

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
22 December, 01:04

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
22 December, 12:49
I could tell by the beautiful sunrise this morning that it was going to be a special day. Welcome back VK, even though I'm sure you never left. You've been missed. 😊

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
22 December, 12:22
Haha!! Good vibes indeed, VK!💥🙏♥️🐸💥🎶🎶 Merry Christmas and God bless you and all those close to you!!

Dawn Warner @Dawnster1234
22 December, 12:10
you have been missed! welcome back VK♥️

Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
22 December, 12:01
Vibe Check:Fooking FANTASTIC, ready for the next phase of Awakening!

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
21 December, 11:55
WWG1WGA 👏👏🇨🇦

Exploration Gematria @Gematriaexploration
21 December, 11:56
👋👋🙏💙

nice vibe peaks around 17 > 19 👍
when you hit the return button!

flat line for evil too 👇👇👇

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
21 December, 11:27
Love[.]

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
21 December, 11:26
LOVE[.]🐸🇺🇸🐸🔔

ACK 17 17 @Ack17
21 December, 11:09
WELCOME BACK ❤️

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
21 December, 11:07
We are vibing!!

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
21 December, 11:03
Wow! A welcome Blast from the Past! 👊