Doq Holliday @doqholliday
21 December, 10:03
Q taught a lot of people how to think logically and think for themselves for nearly 4 years.

A lot of people got pretty decent at it.

But then Trump makes certain comments about vaccines in a certain way BECAUSE WE ARE IN A WAR, and all of the sudden their ability to think critically for themselves flys out the window.

No need to panic if you know what to look for.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Water Mark @Watermark
Every time I start to feel like we have to immediately stop the covid vaccinations I'm reminded that these adverse events in adults are the ONLY thing that will wake up the sheep about the truth of childhood vaccinations.

They will not see it until they suffer themselves.

Intelligent, educated, well intended, nice people will continue to unknowingly poison their own children and support forced vaccination of other's children until the SPELL is broken.

I watch this with tears first hand. I have to fight my own family to save my children. They will not look at the data.

I'm resigned to this necessity and watch grimly as beautiful people, young and old, are destroyed in order to give us a chance to save future generations.

Nothing less than these horrifying losses will get us across the beach and within grenade range of the machine gun nests of the MSM propaganda.

Protecting those pill boxes are the heavy artillery of the big pharma selective research machine.
02:53 PM - Dec 21, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Watermark in this post can reply
sharon pasvant @memyselfi
21 December, 03:57
In response Water Mark to his Publication
sad but true

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (jolish) can see their posts

Lori Altman @Lioness1111
21 December, 07:32
In response FREE TO SPEAK to her Publication
Praying for you and your family.

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
21 December, 03:12
In response Water Mark to his Publication
Very observant, that is a big thing and maybe the one way
it will change the worlds view on child vaxx's..well done