TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
20 December, 05:28
There are 5 known locations on earth where there exist evidence of an ancient nuclear war . Even the skeltal remains are still radioactive and they are laying where they died. So again, who brought this technology to ancient man. The only ones who we know possesed such technology were the Fallen Angels and Watchers who came to earth 440,000 years ago. They enslaved many human and it’s my belief this is when the Fallen started fighting among themselves which led to nuclear war in the end.
All that is hidden will be made known and nothing will be secret sooner than later. Are you ready to learn your real history and if so just ask. Its all just waiting for the curious to seek out the Lost Mysteries of earth.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Neena @Neena448
20 December, 06:08
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
real history, mysteries of the earth, secrets, all

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ask specifically about anything you want to know about in the history of earth.
06:13 PM - Dec 20, 2021
In response Just Neena to her Publication
Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply
Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
21 December, 08:17
1) The Ubaid culture of lower mesopotamia is the earliest reference to lizard-god iconography, this is the mid copper age, is there any earlier references you can tell me about.

Lets go earlier now for the next question.

2) What is your info on the cause of the megafaunal extinction of the younger dryas (-12000yrs)

3) How far does your info go back? are you tracking >-36000yrs. (laschamp excursion)

22 December, 06:18
In response Matrix Observer to his Publication
Part IV
If there is anything to learn from the megafauna extinction, it is that earth’s conditions can swiftly become unexpectedly harsh for its inhabitants. The Younger Dryas was a prehistoric period when many of earth’s species disappeared from the planet.

The turbulent conditions of the Younger Dryas event point to a much more cataclysmic demise of the North American Megafauna, rather than a gradual human-driven extinction.

Earth’s periods are defined with extinctions of species of animals to make way for the next wave. The loss of megafauna, just before the rise of human civilization, may have been due to violent climatic change.

Now it’s up to you.

Were the North American megafauna driven to extinction by human hunting? Or were they wiped out by a cataclysm?

22 December, 06:20
I hope I have answered your questions. If not ask specifically and I will respond.

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
21 December, 02:21
What truths of scripture are also found in the upanishads? What is the crossover truths?

21 December, 02:35
The Upanishads are late Vedic Sanskrit texts of Hindu philosophy which supplied the basis of later Hindu philosophy. They are the most recent part of the Vedas, the oldest scriptures of Hinduism, and deal with meditation, philosophy, consciousness and ontological knowledge; earlier parts of the Vedas deal with mantras, benedictions, rituals, ceremonies, and sacrifices. While among the most important literature in the history of Indian religions and culture, the Upanishads document a wide variety of "rites, incarnations, and esoteric knowledge", departing from Vedic ritualism and interpreted in various ways in the later commentarial traditions. Of all Vedic literature, the Upanishads alone are widely known, and their diverse ideas, interpreted in various ways, informed the later traditions of Hinduism.

I am a Christain not a Buddhist or Hindu. Why don’t you tell me what is written that is meaningful to today.

Just Neena @Neena448
21 December, 01:04
where do u get your info ? can u verify anything ?

21 December, 01:14
I can verify and you research it from there.

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
21 December, 01:17
Well, I dunno about you, Neena, but the rest of us here are Anons.

Anons do their own research.

Anons do not spoonfeed others, knowing that people must research for themselves in order to accept TRUTH.

Dig.

Not1 Worry @WeWin
20 December, 11:28
Is the planet larger than we are led to believe?

21 December, 08:28
In response Not1 Worry to her Publication
No

rob k 2711 @RK271
20 December, 07:14
Is it flat?

20 December, 07:16
In response rob k 2711 to his Publication
No , its a globe.

Kira Kju @kju17
20 December, 08:21
In response rob k 2711 to his Publication
no...probably no...

Only followers of this user (Birdwatcher) can see their posts

20 December, 06:45
In response Rose Kpp to her Publication
many were taken underground before the flood along with the offspring of Angels and human woman.

20 December, 06:45
In response Rose Kpp to her Publication
many were taken underground before the flood along with the offspring of Angels and human woman.

Just Neena @Neena448
20 December, 06:32
antartica

20 December, 06:39
The Fallen did setup a base in Anartica and the humans taken below have evolved into what we call the Grays today.

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
20 December, 06:30
Time line... its not right .. its off can you expound on th dates... please

20 December, 06:37
In response Moira Ronain to her Publication
If your referring to the 440,000 years ago that is when the Anunnaki were written to have arrived on earth. These were in fact the Fallen Angels that were cast out of Heaven. Zaccariah Sitchen has translated the Cunicorm tablets to establish this date. There is no planet called Nubiru and was deception just to collect the gold in the earth that was to be used on the earth in the future.

Just Neena @Neena448
20 December, 06:15
well since weve been lied to i guess i know nothing. start there lol

20 December, 06:17
Are you not curious about anything specifically ? If so please ask. I will answer to the best of my ability.