P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
New Durham via Techno Fog: πŸ’€πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

β€œIt's official: Durham is investigating the Clinton Campaign.”

This is significant.

Special Counsel John Durham:

The 2016 Hillary Clinton Presidential Campaign and its employees are currently subject to "matters" before the Special Counsel.

link: https://technofog.substack...
04:55 PM - Dec 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by HiiiPow3r in this post can reply
SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
21 December, 05:48
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
All well and good, but even though they vote, you can't charge dead people..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 December, 10:25
Thanks PJ
They should all be taken down but my question is how do we get this moved to military courts since it is plain to see we cant trust the corrupt judicial system?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
20 December, 10:51
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Maybe some of the traitors have already had their day in a military court. πŸ‘€

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
22 December, 07:33
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Not sure - but I would it would start with martial law - at that point military is in charge - just a guess - but a very good question and they would have to have a very good reason to enact it or there will be civil war which I do believe that they are trying to avoid - so many questions - very few answers - I guess that is where faith in God comes in

Lets Fly @theaeronaut
20 December, 05:57
That will take four years.