Frank De Frank @FrankDeFrank
I learned yesterday that a friend of mine who I acted with in many different projects and always had a blast when I got to share the screen with died last Sunday. He was one of the few people I could talk to in this business about Trump, however, when I learned how he died, I couldn't believe it.

I am told that he died suddenly and unexpectedly after walking his dog. He was only 32 and I am hoping it wasn't from the clot shot but all signs are pointing to it.

#wwg1wga #MAGA
09:44 PM - Dec 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by FrankDeFrank in this post can reply
Msterri ... @Msterri
19 December, 09:53
In response Frank De Frank to his Publication
I’m so sorry to hear about him. A woman I’m in a group with said her brother died from a heart attack yesterday, he was only 33. It’s terrible what is happening,

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Frank De Frank @FrankDeFrank
19 December, 09:56
In response Msterri ... to her Publication
Thank you @Msterri yeah truly horrible things happening. However, I do have a feeling that 2022 is going to be the best year in all of human history.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396