CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
15 December, 06:06
the 2 millioon bail is not kyle's money. it is well settled law that the bail money goes back to who paid it, not to the person geting out of jail.

KYLE IS GOING TO GET HSI ASS KICKED IN A DEFAMTION LAWSUIT BY LIN WOOD IF HE DOES NOT BE CAREFUL!!

KYLE'S TEMPER TANTRUM WITH LIN IS NOT GOING TO GET HIMS A FREE COOL 2 MILLION, NOT MATTER THAT HE THINKS!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
15 December, 08:18
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
I can't even upload my picture here to show this whole thing is a FF. Li knows though, he followed me on twitter, he knows they are all liars

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
15 December, 09:06
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
AGREE, 100 PERCENT.

WE SEE IT AND SUPPORT LIN. THEY THINK THEY CAN SHAKE DOWN PEOPLE WITHOUT A FIGHT? WE WILL SHOW THEM WHAT IS RIGHT BY FOLLOWING TRUTH.

KYLE IS A JOKE OF A CRISIS ACTOR. HIS HANDLER IS FRAUDCOCK. THEY WILL GET WHAT THEY HAVE COMING TO THEM EVENTUALLY.

COOL THAT LIN FOLLOWED YOU!

15 December, 09:11
Indeed. It was a huge honor. Love him.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
15 December, 09:11
100 PERCENT AGREE. SO COOL!! THANK YOU FOR TELLING ME, AWESOME!

Only people mentioned by TheHermitPepe in this post can reply
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
15 December, 09:21
I REALLY HOPE SHE IS IN GITMO😡 with "Johnny"

I AM SURE SHE BLOCKED ANYONE WHO SAID ANYTHING SHE DID NOT LIKE. 😆😂🤣😝

I am glad you saved that post. We have not forgotten! Pedovore Tiegen and her pedo posts that she thought were perfectly fine. Disgusting!

15 December, 09:24
I saved a few, not nearly enough but my page is still there just suspended .This was my original account and Iasted 3 days😂