Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
15 December, 11:59
George W. Bush Military Tribunal: Day 3, Part I

https://realrawnews.com/20...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
George W. Bush Military Tribunal: Day 3, Part II

“I was in my office September 10, 2001. At about 10 or 11 Bush called me. He said he had something to tell me. His voice, it sounded shaky—I don’t know how else to describe it. Nervous maybe. See, at the time I had family and friends working in the towers. Out of nowhere, he tells me I should tell them to not go in that day. In fact, he told me they should avoid the city,” Evans said.

The defendant told you this? “I’ve known the man for 50 years," Evans replied.

“And did he share with you why your friends or family should avoid the towers, and Manhattan on September 11?”

“He only said something might happen, and that if it did, I was never to speak of it or the warning he gave me. He said it in a non-threatening but intimidating way, and you’d have to really know him to grasp what I mean,” Evans said

https://realrawnews.com/20...
07:16 PM - Dec 15, 2021
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot_iss in this post can reply
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
15 December, 10:51
Bush family = evil, satanic 💩 turds!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 December, 02:31
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
Soon to be just a turd

15 December, 07:35