Jay James @birdmanjay
Apologies up front for the lengthy post...

I work for a very large Intl Corp. 410,000 employees worldwide. Many of our clients are the DS corporations we are all aware of...Google, FB, Amazon, Bank of America and many more. This has always troubled me.

This morning, we had a year end mgmt conf call. The key speakers were company Presidents from 5 countries. Australia, China, S Africa, UAE and US...seeing a pattern?

I was sickened when these leaders expressed praise for China in their handling of the scamdemic, pushing the jabs and more propaganda...It was reminiscent of a CNN propaganda segment....then it got worse.

They brought in a guest speaker. John F Clark, President of the National Center for Missing and exploited Children. I almost lost my shit.

I had suspected DS influence in the company, bet this was a major eye opener for me. I am already in violation of mandates the company has imposed on myself and my employees. I've simply silently disobeyed all of their man
11:39 AM - Dec 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by birdmanjay in this post can reply
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
15 December, 11:53
In response Jay James to his Publication
well thats a red pill

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jay James @birdmanjay
15 December, 12:04
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
For sure...I guess I knew it. I won't quit but I am hoping they'll fire me for non-compliance. Makes me sick knowing what I'm working for

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396