Only people mentioned by Stardust_1776 in this post can reply
Savy Someone @Savysomeone
15 December, 05:40
In response April Evans to her Publication
Just the HIPPA violations alone...you cannot be looking up patients on Facebook and other social media and spreading it around. Plus it is within ear shot of other patients. So much here that needs to be dealt with. YIKES!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Water Mark @Watermark
15 December, 12:37
The zealousness of the vaxxed healthcare and social workers is cultish in New England.

Showing (previously) reasonable, intelligent, educated professionals peer reviewed NIH papers about IVM results in crazy angry reactions. Off the charts, vehement denial.

Their smug world is falling apart and they're terrified. Previously I've been very sympathetic towards this crowd thinking they would be some of the first to wake up and help turn the tide. Now I view them as a danger to my children because they will likely be the last.

A lot of attention is on California as a litmus test for where things are going in America. I think New England to New York Eastern seaboard will be where we go full EU with police brutality.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
15 December, 12:27
Thanks this lady for the warning.
I hope she's safe.

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
15 December, 11:56
God bless & protect this lady who got this message out to us!

Kudos!