Photon 333 @Photon
Before Q, there was MegaAnon, for those who like reading.

https://www.reddit.com/r/c...
01:32 AM - Dec 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by Photon in this post can reply
Kittenblu .... @ChristineV
15 December, 01:15
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
Thats not how Neon Revolt explained it. Q came first and others popped up here and there through out. Also, Reddit is not a believable source for anything.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Photon 333 donated @Photon
15 December, 01:25
In response Kittenblu .... to his Publication
The source was confirmed. David Wilcock had several conversations with her, and she was "read in."

"Believe" what you want. MegaAnon does not take away from Q. There's no proof they were even connected. But her words are well worth reading.

Always use discernment, with any source. 💙

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Loose Hubcap @LooseHubcap
15 December, 02:49
She was fun, colorful language if I remember correctly. There was a guy that did decode of her stuff. I will see if I can find his posts. I may have archived it.

Minutes later:
Well what’da know. Todd Whiskey. that’s what you posted. duh…

Guess I need to read the whole post before I comment.

Photon 333 donated @Photon
15 December, 02:51
In response Loose Hubcap to her Publication
😎

Loose Hubcap @LooseHubcap
15 December, 03:07
In response Loose Hubcap to her Publication
Thank goodness for anonup and gab, I don’t have to scroll thru all the T&A on the chans anymore. 😜

Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
15 December, 01:48
Thanks for Sharing