Only people mentioned by Modusponus in this post can reply
eileen ryan-rojas @eileenisawake
06 January, 10:30
In response Modus Ponus to his Publication
been so obvious from the start. that mass formation psychosis is quite powerful. time to break the chains.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana DJT @Diana
05 January, 07:28
what’s really pathetic is it is so obivious and people should be demanding this fool prove that he is the real deal‼️but no, crickets

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ising 4Him @ising4him
03 January, 08:42
Creepy joe has been gone for some time....

Darlene Sully @JDSully
03 January, 08:37
Totally agree

Anamaria Azam @Mihailcreanga
03 January, 08:26

Laritha Savage @Laritha
03 January, 08:24
He wears a black mask all the time on camera.

Aggie Gordon @Aggie1975
03 January, 08:23
Not even close. What a joke.

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
03 January, 07:57
How can people not see it? My eyes don't deceive me - that isn't the same guy.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
03 January, 07:41
my roomie has an open mind but he thinks its the same guy. says oh he is just older. I see a huge difference..apparently roomie doesnt. smh.

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
03 January, 06:35
100 % agree. argue with my brother all the time!

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
03 January, 06:32
Real Joe long gone

What really gets me is that a lot of people still don't see that the "original" Biden had blue eyes & the double/stand-in doesn't!

I saw that pretty early on & a lot of people still don't see it!

There are more differences of course but that one thing should stand out like a red flag or something to more people

Desert Dog @Zippydog
03 January, 06:46
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
Brainwashing works that's why they do it. TV zombies are literally hypnotized. They wouldn't see it if they saw it.

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
03 January, 06:53
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
The real Joe was nasty, condescending, and mean. I couldn't stand when they had him on TV.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
03 January, 06:23
We are watching a movie.

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
03 January, 05:13
Real Joe is gone!!!

Laritha Savage @Laritha
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
Shot. I guess. Special not a nuse.