Only people mentioned by JoyceChandler in this post can reply
Leo Boxer @CAPatriot2022
14 December, 10:36
In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication
Judicial Watch has the video from the parking lot adjecent - frame by frame

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
14 December, 10:11
At least as stupid as them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
14 December, 08:58
Not only do they THINK we're that stupid; we ARE that stupid. Most of us believed that scenario at face value.....NOT ANYMORE! 😠

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
14 December, 10:40
In response Sierra Victor to her Publication
Nothing about 911 was even plausible to me. The sugestive programming had already "foretold" this event. They showed how a controlled demolition is done on tv a few years before. And untill cellular repeaters were installed in commercial aircraft post 911 it was impossible to make a cell call in flight. Truth is this should have been a major wakeup call for everyone. according to the "official" report 8 black boxes were destroyed so no data could be recovered, (yeah right) but a piece of paper that magicly survived all of it plus totally solves the whos whats and whys. I've believed nothing coming from the talking heads since. But that is me. That hollywood snowjob about the passengers taking down the plane. Logic, First for any of those "highjacks" to happen at all you would have to be able to just walk into the captains compartment. yeah right good luck trying. they are behind a locked door with a security camera covering the entrance.
Idiots with plastic knives would NEVER get in!