Grasshopper TAFKAG @GrasshopperTAFKAG
IF YOU STILL HAVE FACEBOOK WATCH THIS AND CHANGE YOUR SETTINGS!
04:16 PM - Jan 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply
Alberto Rivera @asciikerr
24 February, 08:34
In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication
They've always spied, their apps grant them all the access they need. Those settings are just about consent, but technically, it's all "feel good" they don't actually need your consent.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BOB HRIVNAK @KAGBOB
06 February, 10:04
Thanks. I've shared it with friends

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BoS Simms @BoSimmsMtl
06 February, 08:53
TY, wow.

Okie Gal @Cmac29
06 February, 08:36
thank you!!!!!!!

Mary Lambert @MaryLee68
06 February, 08:30
Thank you so much for sharing this. I followed your instructions. It was so scary seeing all the past activities i had done on apps that have nothing to do with Facebook

Sandy Beach @Dream
06 February, 08:23
Thank you for sharing!

Blue Jeans @Bluejeans23
06 February, 08:20
do u think google and other apps have this also

1Red Cracker @CrackersCuzin
06 February, 08:03
I appreciate you! Thanks! done! God Bless! 🙌🏻❤️🇺🇸

Pat Collins @29PAC
06 February, 07:52
thanks

Rodney Harouff @harken
06 February, 07:50
i thought this was common knowledge. guess i was wrong.

Cher Will @SLOQanon
30 January, 05:17
Also you can do the same thing with Facebook on your computer/laptop as well!!

Annie D-W @Annie172123
30 January, 04:22
thank you. im still on FB so i can check in with family which i have all over the world !

Grasshopper TAFKAG @GrasshopperTAFKAG
30 January, 04:40
In response Annie D-W to her Publication
i understand,.. thats why i uploaded this so you will be a little bit more private with the emphasis on a little bit 😉