Patriot AztekJade @AztekJade
New people are coming to social media for answers. We have to keep going on social media, of course, but I think we all have tried real hard on a face-to-face basis with people. I can't talk to family anymore even though I'm very worried about the jabbed ones getting very sick. One family member just got shingles which is a sign of a compromised immune system. Another family member all of the sudden is showing decreased kidney function on lab testing; the doctor has no clue as to why. Very sad for me to watch and stay silent, but they don't want to hear me.
01:09 AM - Dec 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by AztekJade in this post can reply
EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
15 December, 08:53
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication
We are fast approaching the 3rd stage, the crisis stage at "warp speed." Winner takes all and normalizes the government we will kive under. Defeat is not an option. Keep in mind, this is 1984.

https://youtu.be/IQPsKvG6W...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
15 December, 08:35
Always spread seeds but those that will not awaken, will not, not until major unrest and arrests happen. We can no longer wait for them awake. Time to ride.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charissma _15 @Riley
13 December, 08:13
❤Faith❤

Only followers of this user (FreedomFighter1111) can see their posts

13 December, 02:04
In response Freedom Fighter to his Publication
Awesome! What a huge blessing!

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
13 December, 01:17
#MyTake ...it might just be that we have fulfilled our duty in this space...✨🕊✨
#GodWins
https://www.biblegateway.c...

13 December, 02:06
In response Sal Redmon to her Publication
Indeed! Thank you for your take. Thank you for God's Word, our Great Hope! 🌷