Thing Four @Xray8
The Blackout of the White House inside was for what?
The kids from the tunnels underneath?
Children that were born & kept in the darkness cant take light of any kind without a transition!
Kids were seen leaving the WH during middle of the night.
THIS HAS ALWAYS BEEN ABOUT THE CHILDREN!
JUSTICE IS COMING!!!#wwg1wga. #TheGreatAwakening
04:06 PM - Jan 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by Xray8 in this post can reply
••• Bender ••• @4dBender
05 February, 10:37
In response Thing Four to his Publication
There were a shit ton of empty buses that pulled into the White House. This would imply a lot of passengers. Were children kept safe in a complex beneath the White House, after being rescued enmass?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angela Martin @Marangela
04 February, 03:17
I am so grateful for the children. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Moemoe Pazos @Moemoe1515
01 February, 09:32
I saw a video on kids being taken out of a trailer for sale of god know what I wanted to throw up. It about these poor kids I can't believe how sick these scumbags are.

Momma Jen @holdtheline1111
01 February, 12:51
Mathew 19:14
But Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me and do not hinder them, for to such belongs the kingdom of heaven.” He is not happy he will destroy them.

Karen Goldstein @Sassygal99
30 January, 08:18
Think you nailed it. Gene Decode mentioned thatbas well .. kids from underground have never seen sunlight.. 😔

Richie Richard @Richie
30 January, 06:51
I agree with you, It may also be to conceal the identity of the innocent.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
30 January, 04:07