Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
What GOD has done for me throughout my life cannot be put into words.....

Thank You Father for never leaving me, Thank You for being my strength, Thank You for being my protector, Thank You for loving me, Thank You for Your Grace upon me, Thank You for being My Father, Thank You for blessing me so much, even when I could not see Thank You for leading me, Thank You for my Family, Thank You for all of everything, I am nothing without You Father, as I am nothing without Christ Jesus in me. 🙌🕊️🙌

https://youtu.be/Jbe7OruLk...
11:18 AM - Dec 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
01 March, 03:38
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Amen Brother. I feel the same. 💖

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
01 March, 03:38
In response Cindy Brauneker to her Publication
💗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
01 March, 03:15
Amen

01 March, 03:20
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Love You My Sister. 🙏💗

Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade @R3Z0N8
09 November, 11:44
glad to hear you got your energy back !

Angie Mac @AngieMac
09 November, 11:43
All so true!!!! AMEN🙏

01 March, 03:13
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
AMEN 🙏 Love You Sister.

Selah 321 @Selah
11 April, 01:53
Bless you... your words always spark a chord... We are loved🙏

11 April, 02:49
In response Selah 321 to her Publication
I am always happy to see You here Sister. Blessings and Love in Jesus' Name. 🙏❤️🕊️ Shoulder to Shoulder we are all walking this out.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
05 February, 08:41
It has never been so clear to me that those who wear His mark (Bible knowledge in head and Bible in hand) are protected! Pray!

05 February, 10:45
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
🙏🕊️🙏

Royal Raven @Royalraven
21 December, 09:33
Hi Jason,
Any updates on your newborn son Gabriel? I pray he is well.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
21 December, 09:33
Brother, what God has done for us all can be put into two words. Unconditional Love.

21 December, 08:43
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
💞✝️💞

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
12 December, 10:02
God bless you, Jason!

12 December, 10:24
In response Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ to her Publication
God Bless You too Sister. 🙏🕊️🙏 All My Love.💞

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
12 December, 06:04
I can say the same . . . Thank you GOD . . . for Everything.
Love you Jason for always giving us strength through your faith.
HUGS.

12 December, 06:29
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
🤗😇🤗

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
12 December, 05:16
❤️ THIS!

12 December, 05:24
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
Love You Sister.😇 God is pouring blessings upon us all, So Grateful. 🙌🕊️🙌

Selah 321 @Selah
12 December, 11:25
Our God is a powerful father... his love for us is amazing. Hold tight and stay strong.. your witness is a light that draws others to the miracle and splendor of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit..🙏✝️

12 December, 12:33
AMEN!! HE IS. 🙏🕊️🙌

12 December, 12:35
May God Bless You Sister Always, All-Ways, Continually, as Only He Does. 🙏🕊️🙏 I Love You and I Thank God for placing us all so close. 🙌