Worldwide Liberty @WorldwideLiberty
30 January, 02:57
Yesterday I started rereading all the Q posts. I'm only on #56 , but I can tell you, It's like I'm reading some of them for the first time now - after all we know and have been through.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sue Schroeder @SueSchroeder
30 January, 03:51
In response Worldwide Liberty to his Publication
Where can you read them still? Many of the websites went down...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by WorldwideLiberty in this post can reply
Elle Purcell @EllePurcell
05 February, 10:45
🙏

Deplorable Hillbilly Dave @DeplorableHillbillyDave
30 January, 04:14
Qagg.news is a good site as well.

Sue Schroeder @SueSchroeder
30 January, 03:58
Thank you! I lost them when I cleared my cache and cookies...

Worldwide Liberty @WorldwideLiberty
30 January, 05:20
In response Sue Schroeder to her Publication
I keep them bookmarked at the top of my browser. It works well and even reminds me to read a few here and there. 😁