Lady 4Trump @Dollface
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWins

Call me a "conspiracy theorist", but I find it HIGHLY UNLIKELY that there have been 24 very violent [naturally occuring] tornadoes across 5 states in the month of December.

I see FEMA & Red Cross sped to the scenes..."rescue efforts"--right.
Haiti comes to mind...

I say I'm a conspiracy realist.
11:51 AM - Dec 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by Dollface in this post can reply
Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
11 December, 01:10
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
Dew Dew Dew mix withe storm!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
11 December, 12:12
Realist.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
11 December, 12:12
25 min warning,,,,3 minute warning that it was severe. we all knew it was coming for days but didn't know where it would touchdown.

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
11 December, 12:10
Watched cloud seeding in North TX on Thursday. The flow from here feeds these storms.

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
11 December, 12:06
They've been seeding the skies big time around here (GA) for the past week

Paisley Park @Paisley66
11 December, 12:23
In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication
MASSACHUSETTS TOO. waiiting for a blizzard

Ray Briney @BourbonCountry101
11 December, 12:00
I told my wife yesterday tornadoes were going to hit. They have burned half of California and are wanting America on it's knee's.

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
11 December, 12:05
In response Ray Briney to his Publication
Ghislaine Max.... wait, don't look at that. look over here

Eric Woods @ABRN_Eric
11 December, 11:57
Georngineering at play!!! Brandon even warned of a “Dark winter”! what the fuck did everyone think was gonna happen