Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Why does We The Media gang always team up?

Back on Twitter they had a DM crew that would make sure everyone was on the “same page”.

Now they are talking about shill bots with fake accounts and fake images. All at the same time.

🧐
08:22 PM - Dec 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Patti Jo_7 @PattiJo_7
22 December, 06:53
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I don’t go on TG much. Don’t like rooting through the feed to find something seemingly legit. I haven’t liked it from the start.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
15 December, 03:41
Noticed

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
15 December, 03:25
Child Protective Services workers also "gang up" on parents and families.

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
11 December, 01:14
Each media gang member alone is weak/cowards/frauds..
they need group strength as in looters

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 December, 01:07
Because they receive their daily marching orders from the same source.
How many ppl own all of the major media companies? Who owns them?

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
10 December, 10:51
The shill bots are easy to detect if you engage in asking them questions. They cant reciprocate coherently. 😆😆😆

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
10 December, 09:51
I never was into clicks in high school, that's what it reminds me of.

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
10 December, 09:43
>media
>twitter
>bots

Anne Kats @anneanon1
10 December, 08:35
same on teleagram . we must not let the demon separate us we our strong united we let evil take us over we the people will as long as we keep the faith which ever God chooses for us we are working until God decides what it will be 🙌🏼🙏🏼💖🇺🇸

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Pissed Patriot @Fooked
11 December, 01:11
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Im at the point I don’t believe anything until it happens. too many lies.

Villain Unknown @DaVillain
11 December, 02:08
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
yeah, i liked anonup ghost ezra better than telegram ghost ezra... messaging is different

Rich Webster @RAW68PLUMBER
10 December, 08:28
Their “Shit Show” is falling quick! 🎥
Q knows all, we will persevere!
Thank…Q…U…& team players!

Rita Meeks @NurseRita
10 December, 08:26
We the Media ... Big tip off in the name alone..