Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
10 December, 11:24

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Diana @Diana19
10 December, 01:55
In response Light and LOVE to her Publication
ty that's an excellent one.. much better than 5 things you see, 5 things you smell, 5 things you hear, 5 things you touch, 4 things you see..etc.. It will calm anxiety attacks.. If a person wants it too..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
10 December, 04:35
In response Just Diana to her Publication
Absolutely! Love the ideas on this list!

Taking time to think about the things we're grateful for and wrting them down is very powerfu!
Life changing for many.

🤗🤗

Just Diana @Diana19
10 December, 04:44
In time of crisis, ppl become overwhelmed by everything they aren't breathing properly, so you have to get calm and get them to look at you no where else.. and start the the calm voice, 5 things you see, no don't look around just look at me, then 5 things you smell..by the time you get to one they are breathing. You have to distract them in such a way they will fight at first.. But you remain calm, and say c'mon, I am gonna help you, stay with me here, just a few minutes..I have used this method and it really works.. When your world is collapsing around you, you need to grab a hold of your breath and your mind..lol It works better when they don't know what you are doing bc they will want to stay present in the crisis.. And we all know when it's bad we sure don't need more screamers..lol

10 December, 04:47
Love this, too.

Thinking it would be a great exercise prior to any meeting to calm and ground everone!

THANKS!
🤗🥰🤗

Just Diana @Diana19
10 December, 05:00
Yes ma'm.. lol or sir..it doesn't matter it's a term of respect either way! I'm thinking that all of us who have skills will be needed. I have counseling skills and i have been taught by the best, mentally handicapped individuals..lol Best education I ever had better than book learning any day!

10 December, 05:18
Agree 100%!

Kudos to You! 🤗🥰🤗🙏

And, Discovered almost 30 years ago that a degree isn't worth nearly as much as the elite want us to believe.

I AM a woman who's lived a long experiential live full of trauma healing opportunities - which I took with gratitude and did the work!

Loving who I AM and thrilled with this coming Great Spiritual Awakening!

Just Diana @Diana19
10 December, 05:31
you are amazing! your light shines through all your posts. I got my degree long time back and I too found that little piece of paper meant nothing in real life, it wasn't until i became involved with the mentally disabled that my real education started. With med beds there will be no reason for ppl to have disabilities but until we get all of them healed, the "Mama" figures will still be needed. I have led a very challenging life but just like it's written the tough the situation the better the learning experiences. In the agency I worked for, I'd always get placed with the most challenged. One very tough day, I told my work mate. " I can't understand why I keep getting the hard ones." She laughed at me, she said why do you think I asked for you as my partner..lmo duh, I dunno?" She said bc you have a way, our clients love you and you love them." I said "well it would be nice once in awhile to get an easy shift or two" She said hush, you are loved! And I truly did find love there.

10 December, 05:36

Just Diana @Diana19
awwww ty that is very sweet of you, never had anyone post a meme just for me.. I am blessed! Have a very nice weekend.. its a bit rainy here but its tolerable.. for north western Ohio.. 55 degrees in December is a blessing also!..lol I am making my christmas boxes, for my neighbors. I think there is nine to send out to cookies and sweets..I made old fashioned white nougat chewy candies this year, the green and red gum drops.. and they are yummy..lol
05:41 PM - Dec 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by Diana19 in this post can reply
10 December, 05:56
What? Really?

I'm in Washington State. Some snow off and on over the past several days.
Lots of gray days with sun peeking out on occasion.
My mom always made divinity, something she called date loaf which was a sliced fudge like candy with dates in it and a few other things - only this time of year.
I don't have her patience for cooking like this!
Have been heating butter and real maple syrup in a sauce pan until it gets to a soft ball and then I pour it over popcorn! YUM!

If I were there or you were here I would share this with you!
Enjoy!

🤗💓🙏

Just Diana @Diana19
10 December, 06:07
oh my heavenly.. okay lets make a pact to find each other before we pass to our better rewards...I will know you, you will be the beautiful woman with the angel sleeves and the flowing pink gown..lol I will be either the strawberry blonde or flaming red head.. I went a bit lighter this time and i got rid of most of the red..lol Irish and french on mama's side.. and Irish scottish dutch and american Indian on father's side ...whole lotta red hair from every side..lmo WE shall bake and feed every one who gets close..lol I start tomorrow with the christmas cookies.. The nougat candies were really a bit sticky and i had a mess.. but i sampled them they were worth the effort.. white chocolate marshmallows butter and dots cut in half.. simple simple.. but messy messy.. I choose you as my newest friend!