Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
This family is deep in the darkness, generations of horrific evil.
This is not about D's or R's.
All lies will be revealed.
#thesepeopleareevil #darktolight #GodWins
03:46 PM - Jan 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by TiffanyR369 in this post can reply
M and M Peanuts @MrsC
01 February, 01:31
In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication
Who would have ever thought there was any family more evil πŸ‘ΏπŸ‘Ώ than the Clintons? ☠️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Headless17 4.45/19th @Headless17
01 February, 03:59
Yay I see you.
πŸ”₯🐸🧑🐸πŸ”₯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
01 February, 01:25
In response Headless17 4.45/19th to his Publication
Good to see ya,fren!

Erin Freund @Patriot_Lady
01 February, 03:19
Absolutely! I voted Bush & am πŸ’” to find out how deep this EVIL goes. All satanic forces must go! I don't care who it ends up being...if they hurt our children they're DONE!!!

Joyce Wiles @GigiMom
01 February, 01:51
In response Erin Freund to her Publication
Same here. i was greatly disappointed to find out all the corruption in this family. what really got me was that Sr and Jr both were involved in having the Twin Towers blown up and they were not remorseful at the thousands of lives lost. Jr seemed to be so caring of these people after it happened and it was all a show. Essentially they are mass murderers. Makes me sick to my stomach. No mercy for them.

Patriot Jules @PatriotJules
01 February, 03:14
Yes the Bush family is its own Satanic cult 😑 EVIL EVIL

Mike Pal @MikeinthePlaza
30 January, 03:50
Don't forget GHWB's father in law... The definition of evil