r363l l10n @r363ll10n
09 December, 06:38
🔴PURE EVIL: The United Nations Unveils a Statute at its NYC Headquarters that Resembles the Beast from the Book of Revelations

https://www.thegatewaypund...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RD5 507 @RD5507
Thanks for sharing. Ughh-ly idols. It seems bank mafia and tentacles like the UN cadres think heaven will grant them time to bring upon earth's people their man-made versions of bits and pieces of Revelation to John (except of course for chapter 20). Their hatred and arrogance toward us all are no surprise; the exposures are extreme.

The actions I know about at grass-root levels in multiple countries spell their doom. Who will God propser? The lowly and the kind-hearted as usual. Many I know in villages will hardly notice when this modern system fails to function anymore and there is a massive die off centred in and around the cities. The villages know they need to close the gaps on barter and gather more silver and copper coins. It is happening already. And that is just the little I know about.

I think the temple spoken of in late chapters of Ezekiel is centuries before Revelation. Master tells us God will decide the timings "until all has been accomplished". HalleluYH.
07:36 PM - Dec 09, 2021
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
Only people mentioned by RD5507 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from RD5 507, click on at the bottom under it