Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Sheila E** donated @MimiFrog
31 January, 03:29
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Yep i was all in after that πŸ’—

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzie Q Smiles @Silent_no_more
30 January, 09:46
this made me smile πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ™πŸ˜‡πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gracie Sparql @Gracie
30 January, 09:43
CNN is totally trashing QAnon!! it would be THE perfect time for the EBS to come on as its ending!!! The DemonRats are projecting all their evilness on Q!!

President Chinx Chump Chen 霞 @AmyChen8
30 January, 04:06
I want to know why the announcement of Dem VP Pick last year was delayed for 1-2 week(s), and therefore the pre-recorded speech from #BigMike at DNC didnt mention her? Whats the scoop there? Biden was gone then. When did the DEM leadership know about that , or do they?

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez

Debra Fierens @DollLady
30 January, 03:57
Cool. Do they know?

George The Patriot @Dpain1969
30 January, 03:52
the greatest man to ever walk the earth with president Trump. just kidding. I love president Trump and my team. #MAGA #RTR

Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
30 January, 03:47
Who is in control?? 😊