Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
The ouroboros (snake/serpent eating its own tail) is about to start choking on itself.
12:42 AM - Dec 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
13 January, 12:49
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
BDN ADMIN needs Epic distraction (FF).

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 December, 05:25
Feels like srs jfk declas comng sn

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 December, 05:25
Feels like srs jfk declas comng sn

14 December, 03:37
New VP SH Tmrw?

21 November, 01:52
W B T T A J

08 September, 08:14
Goodbye QE

09 July, 10:31
HNTR’S iphone gone wild … .. .

09 July, 10:31
HNTR’S iphone gone wild … .. .

24 June, 08:56
GDBY SSM

20 June, 12:46
WPB F

24 May, 02:39
Midterms = 3rd political party (maga) must emerge triumphant toppling century’s long stranglehold of rep/dem cabal controlled tyranny (The Plan).

19 May, 02:57
CVD19 = trial “run”.
Pray [their] downed before
seriously LT VRS is unleashed.

16 May, 01:27
Upcoming:
Unidentified Flying Objects… .. .
(Consider the vastness of space).

15 May, 09:56
October 2022, get the POPcorn ready :)

02 May, 03:50
19-Sep-2018 8:25:34 PM EDT
8ch/qresearch

25 April, 03:36
Dimensional shift is going to click us back to a more sane timeline.

02 May, 11:17
>CERN

23 April, 01:30
On the rd to Damascus lightening struck … sinner turned to Saint … turn the black hat inside-out & it’s white inside … double, triple, quadruple agents back & forth in the works … soon some we revile will suprise is with honor (wizards & warlocks in blackhat’s clothing). All comes good in the end.

22 April, 11:18
>Eagle Kills Owl

15 April, 12:57
Who (really) sank Putin’s battleship?

26 March, 02:15
Watch Musk. Watch Twitter.

26 March, 02:16
It “feels” like he’s going “uncage” it.

18 March, 10:03
Beware “The Great Narrative”.

05 March, 09:44
Ides of March - their need for symbolism will be their downfall.

05 March, 10:49
Who will be this “cycles” Ceasar?

04 March, 08:31

28 February, 11:51
I think there is going to be a blackout. I don’t know when but per the drops I’m guessing it will last 10 days (10 days darkness/darn-kess in one). Everyone should have provisions etc to last ten days. God Wins.

24 February, 01:12
Putin says foreign powers that intervene in Ukraine conflict will witness “consequences they have not seen before.” = Veiled threat of “alien” tech. Alien could mean something not normally thought of (PPF-FPP).

23 February, 10:41
If successful in Ukraine Taiwan’s next... follow
the [Y] head across the world...

10 February, 02:54
The world is about to go Haywire with Water Symbolism.

10 February, 02:39
8 9 22 (keep am eye on it)

05 February, 08:56
Big Pharma (RATS/STAR) etc are taking a beating in the public eye so look out for a win, will they “cure” cancer (finally) to win back (buy back) some sector confidence?

Tracy Jones @Tjones6501
05 February, 09:00
Very interesting theory! I could see that happening.

03 February, 11:39
America plan to stage Russian plan to stage fake attack in order to justify an invasion of Ukraine thereby pulling the US into another foreign conflict. To benefit most, who? Follow the money to the culprit (Cabal). All we have to do is follow the marionette’s strings back to the puppeteer. Military industrial complex has become a self serving self aggrandizing self sufficient monster preying on humanity to survive itself.