r363l l10n @r363ll10n
04 December, 11:18
🔴Hollywood star wants Trump arrested for 'trying to kill’ Biden

Actress Bette Midler is calling for ex-President Donald Trump to be jailed for attempted murder, saying he tried to kill rival Joe Biden... by infecting him with Covid-19.

“He tried to infect and kill Joe Biden at the debate,” Midler told her 2 million Twitter followers on Friday. She added that Trump purposely showed up at the September 2020 presidential debate too late to be tested, “knowing full well he was positive, then screeched, sputtered, spit and foamed at the mouth, hoping to infect Joe. He is the devil.”

https://on.rt.com/bmcj

Subscribe to RT t.me/rtnews

🗣️THE DERANGED

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
unfourtunatley, President Trump , in time , will be the first arrest that shocks the world. But, do not fear this as it’s part of the Plan. when the world see’s this there will be a massive influx of Trump Supporters and then the Deep State knows they are finished. Trust the Plan in the making for almost 6 decades.
11:23 AM - Dec 04, 2021
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply
Bobby Bex @BeeBex
04 December, 11:43
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
This is one of the most dangerous moves ever. There are millions of people all over the world who would think this is real & may fight over this & even kill each other. This is completely the opposite of a worldwide blackout/shutdown & data dump through Quantum. Q said the FLOOD is coming. Is this the way to the FLOOD? Don't think I buy this idea. The Deep State is a group of Satanic people with Satanic powers & there are still MILLIONS of them all across the globe & only prayer through Christ Jesus can finish off these creatures. This is probably why it's taken so long to round up all of them otherwise, this movie should've ended a long time ago. While THE PLAN is rolling, PRAYER & FASTING shouldn't slack at all. Imagine millions of people fasting & praying fervently at the same time. This MOVIE would've been a wrap a long time ago & the story of arresting President Trump to down the rest of the deep state wouldn't even come up. Only God will save us from those who wrote this script.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ConcernvatiViews @ConcernvatiViews
05 December, 12:10
In response Bobby Bex to his Publication
Qu speaks of the destruction of those who are evil satanic ie the deepstate/cabal. The complete destruction of Satan (those who worship and serve him) will NOT happen until the Lord return at His second coming. The world system is under the rule of Satan this is why he is referred to as the "god" of this world. Even at the Lords temptation in the wilderness Satan told Jesus... bow down before me and i will give you the kingdoms of the world. When the man yeilded to Satan in the garden the power and authority given to him was legitimately transferred over to Satan. As a Bible believing Christian I have come to the conclusion that the posts of Qu are contrary to the words of Christ recorded in Matthew chapter 24. The Lord tells us as the end times progress things will get worse. The disheartening thing for me is with the evils being exposed it ought to turn humanity to God in repentance and supplication... instead many are waiting not on God but Qu/Trump/military to save/deliver them.

Little Bird @LittleBird203
04 December, 10:16
😱h my, how awful. I don’t wish anyone any harm on anyone, but these people have to go. Preferably, another planet or something. How can they be blind to all of his accomplishments during his 4 short years? Promises made, promises kept, for sure. The only elected official that delivered his campaign promises and the only one to work endlessly to make life better for everyone.
If this is part of the plan, I hope it’s executed flawlessly, quickly and successfully. 😘❤️🙏🏻🇺🇸🕊🌎☮️💫

JAngel24 JAngel24 @JAngel24
04 December, 04:22
lol

04 December, 05:05
In response JAngel24 JAngel24 to her Publication
You won’t laugh when this occurs .

Par Nelli @Parnelli
04 December, 03:27
Storm, this will be the "gut punch"? All hope.is lost?

04 December, 05:07
In response Par Nelli to her Publication
No, what better way to bring out the Truth than in a Court of Law.

Maryann Maty @MarianM
04 December, 12:38
This will never happen. Trump will be protected from any arrests. The bad deeds will be revieled without him being implicated. This is not part of any plan.

EyeQ Spirit @rghardy3
04 December, 12:36
Q said the enormity of what is coming and the Truth
will shock the World.
He never said it would be the first arrest.

I know you posted that Trump would return before 2022.
How can he be arrested and also become POTUS again
before next year ?
I DO NOT see him returning unless there is a MAGA BOOM
to take out Fake Biden.

04 December, 02:01
In response EyeQ Spirit to his Publication
You can’t make a charge stand if the person is innocent.

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

ROBIN Hippiechic @AmericanHippieChic
04 December, 12:30
not sure i like this idea.. we have been lied to enough to last multiple life times.. we need to get to the truth

04 December, 02:02
In response ROBIN Hippiechic to her Publication
Just wait and see then.

True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
04 December, 11:44
i see this as good for trump because this will be a live court case and trump now gets to present all his evidence if this were true i would say it is a very smart way to redpill the normie they have no choice but to see the actual truth lets hope this is true very genius move think about it

04 December, 12:09
In response True ENGLISH Patriot UK to his Publication
Exactly

Silver Cat @silvercat
05 December, 01:41
In response True ENGLISH Patriot UK to his Publication
Trump could call for Discovery! A bunch of hidden stuff would come out about the evil ones!

DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
04 December, 11:40
I figured as much we the way he keeps defending the vax even after the pfizer data dump, it’s will be hard to see but I have to trust the plan. I know God wins! 🙏🇺🇸

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
04 December, 11:45
The MOST PROBABLY OUTCOME🤣🤣🤣
JEWS DID NOT LIKE, IF SOMEONE STEP AWAY FROM THEIR PLAN, WHICH DJT DID WHEN JOIN MAGA🤣🤣🤣

ITS NO COINCIDENCE, THAT WITH EACH DISCLOSURE STEP VLADIMIR PUTIN DID, THEY BRING WAR CLOSER TOWARD RUSSIA BORDERS...

YOU SIMPLY CANNOT SERVE WORLD AND GOD... YOU HAVE TO CHOOSE, AND NARROW PATH BRINGS ECONOMICAL SANCTIONS, HUMAN RIGHTS BULLYING, ATTACK ON RUSSIAN PART OF UKRAINE DURING OLYMPIC GAMES IN SOCHI...

FOR THOSE FROM CIA, LOCAL BRANCH OF MOST SAD, WHICH RULLEZ THE VISIBLE WORLD IS NOTHING SACRED ENOUGH ...THEY SHOT PRESIDENTS, POPE...
THEY SIMPLY LUV 2ND AD 🤣🤣🤣

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
04 December, 11:33
I have heard that before as well - actually makes sense - although I hate the thought