Divine Dirtclod @Divinedirtclod
I donโ€™t mean to be a grinch however.... to those of you who are placing Christmas lights/decorations in your yards, would you please avoid anything that has Red or Blue flashing lights together? Every time I come around the corner, I think it's the police and I have a panic attack. I have to brake hard, toss my beer out the window, fasten my seat belt, throw my phone on the floor, turn my radio down, and push the gun under the seat. All while trying to drive.
It's just too much drama, even for Christmas. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.

(Please keep this going and steal this post like I did...๐Ÿ˜‰)
09:31 AM - Dec 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by Divinedirtclod in this post can reply
Mike Anon @Mike314
03 December, 09:43
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Too funny ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Your post will undoubtedly pop into my mind whenever I see a house will blue and red flashing lights ๐Ÿ˜†

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
03 December, 09:35
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ bwhahahaha!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bee Bee @BxAx17
03 December, 09:33
Right?!?! Plenty of other colors๐Ÿคฃ

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
03 December, 09:34
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿธ