Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
02 December, 04:13

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tiffany S Slw @TiffanyS
02 December, 05:26
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
totally love this lol lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
02 December, 05:28
In response Tiffany S Slw to her Publication
πŸ€£πŸ‘ŠπŸΈπŸΏ

Tiffany S Slw @TiffanyS
02 December, 05:34
how have you been? I've been so wrapped up in my own crud and forget to check on ya, hope all is well.

02 December, 05:39
We are good by God's grace. Just found out my wife's Uncle got the jab and He now has heart issues. He has been in and out of the hospital. We tried warning our families, however they all think I'm nuts. He's in God's hands.

How are you doing? Would you like me to pray for any of your crud? I will pray God's blessings will overtake you.

Tiffany S Slw @TiffanyS
oh no i am so sorry about your uncle in law, i pray he will be ok, I will pray for him. I know all about people thinking we are nuts where the vax is concerned. My only child (28 yrs old) took the jab and i pray she will be ok.
Any and all prayers are greatly appreciated.
07:50 PM - Dec 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by TiffanyS in this post can reply
Emma ElT @auntieeme
02 December, 08:24
πŸ™