CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
01 December, 01:33

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
Bongino does not vet his info very well.

THAT FACT became readily apparent in the spectacular take-off & absolute FAILURE of Parler... He never vetted the people involved.

Predicting this turns out the same way.

I have lost respect for Bongino.
01:50 PM - Dec 01, 2021
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by BumbleBeeZPatriot in this post can reply
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
01 December, 02:17
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
I cannot stand him. I hate the way he yells. I also do not respect him for allowing old parler to hand in 50 patriot names to the FBI for fake violent posts, with ME being one of them!! Free speech and first amendment rights per the FBI when they knocked on my door, so why the eff did they know on my door? So they could have an excuse to spy and see if they could shake my tree, but I live clean and do not break the law.

Bongino is deep state shill fake patriot controlled opposition.

And he let new parler use factchecker AI, so what does that tell you?

Bongino is helping the deep state go after innocent patriots.

Fook Bongo Bongo!! I agree with Lin Wood.

Some day I will look him in the face and tell him the way I feel about what he has done to patriots. God has a sense of humor about those things.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
01 December, 04:06
CM, you win the prize of the day!

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
02 December, 09:06
I have had a few visits at night from shady people. My husband opened the door as i held my dog back from biting them. They were shocked when they saw my husband and fled. FBI visited my husband at work too which is a common thing. BUT i husband said "I hope this isnt about my wife and Q" hahaha and the agent said "Oh I love Q" ya right. My husband would never tell me what to think or do. He's a Dem and I didn't buy him a let's go Brandon hat for Christmas.