Lukenda Mira @RightReady
30 November, 10:50
I think they are moving at lightning speed on the agenda 21. I’m amazed at the amount of out of state Investor’s buying up houses for cash and paying over list price. I did research on the LLC’s and one is a China company. They are causing this market to be very difficult for buyers to buy a home. One of the realtors working with these Investor’s has made over $3mil in commissions since April and she does nothing but writes offers. She actually lives in Arizona. These Investor’s pay her an additional $5k above her 3 or 4% she gets from the seller. That’s not a typical investor who is looking to make a profit. Something is not right.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RD5 507 @RD5507
the banking mafia is seeking out ANY real asset to flip their fiat paper into. we should never have let the silver coins disappear. silver coins standard weight, books of Moses, wise laws. Some are already pushing Hard back toward bartering goods and services with one another. Silver coins is a nice alternative. Still cheap at the fiat prices. Fiat is going down as WE pull the plug. So when we see the fronts for the banking mafia buying everything in sight that is REAL asset, no wonder, but their panic level is extreme. Build your local networks where you can. Learn more skills. Gather hand tools and materials. Seeds for gardening. This is what I see in the banker mafia panic.
01:31 AM - Dec 01, 2021
In response Lukenda Mira to his Publication
Only people mentioned by RD5507 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from RD5 507, click on at the bottom under it