ANQNIZ _17 - Z @ANQNIZ_17_Z
15 January, 02:28
ITALY
ok I have been at bar while police passed every 20 minutes, no problem

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Natasja Vanhout @Tasja
15 January, 02:35
In response ANQNIZ _17 - Z to his Publication
Bars open in Italy?? In Belgium all cafes and restaurants have been closed for months, and the government says that will probably be for months. They completely destroy Belgium.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
15 January, 04:14
In response Natasja Vanhout to her Publication
Also in Italy the bars/restaurants are closed, but from today Italian people want to awake and with the power of the Italy constitution, open their work place

Natasja Vanhout @Tasja
15 January, 05:01
Love it! Most of Belgium is still in a deep coma.

MOST OF PEOPLE ARE OLD HERE , THEY HAVE AN OLD IDEAL OF LIFE, BUT WE, THE YOUNGER PEOPLE, ARE STRONG TO HAVE THE TRUTH. IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS/WEEKS, THE WORLD WILL CHANGE. KEEP FAITH, BE STRONG
05:17 PM - Jan 15, 2021
In response Natasja Vanhout to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ANQNIZ_17_Z in this post can reply
Natasja Vanhout @Tasja
15 January, 06:24
Completely true what you say. And I keep fighting! I still want a bright future. And especially for my daughter! I still want to be a Grandma, and not a daughter sterilized by vaccines for those satanic fools. WWG1WGA 🙏