Andy Tomo @Truthseeker1001
"This video has been deleted from every platform (including google) years ago. It took me along time to find it. make it go viral!"
12:49 PM - Nov 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by Truthseeker1001 in this post can reply
suZy Connolly @suZq14
07 March, 05:15
In response Andy Tomo to his Publication
taken out of context, full speech on youtube

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexis Stefko @lovelexxxx
01 December, 06:00
This is taken out of context and is false in that, this is not what was actually said, altogether.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
30 November, 04:04
Evil Incarnate! Wonder what the MSM brainwashed would have to say if this aired on CNN?

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
30 November, 02:52
Piece of Dung could not even face the firing squad. Hole through the back of the head works also.

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
30 November, 02:43
remember seeing this video. boy we got took as a country

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
30 November, 02:40
🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮

Sam Solomon @SamIam8675309
30 November, 02:33
Dictator

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
30 November, 02:20

Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
30 November, 07:21
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
LOLOLOLOLOLOL - Everytime I told anyone this lie, they looked at me like I was LYING...Go figure! I have such a great pic to bring the point home...thinking they just might even kick me off here for sharing🤣🤣🤣. Yeppers!

Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
30 November, 07:21
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
LOLOLOLOLOLOL - Everytime I told anyone this lie, they looked at me like I was LYING...Go figure! I have such a great pic to bring the point home...thinking they just might even kick me off here for sharing🤣🤣🤣. Yeppers!

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
30 November, 02:15
Now you know how satan views you.

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
30 November, 02:06

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
30 November, 01:57
fook that pisoshito

small minded? He is a pea brain!

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
30 November, 02:20
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
I think you meant flea brain...