Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
29 November, 05:49
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #nothingcanstopwhatyiscoming #GodWins

Lin Wood
This clip of the posted conversation omits my statements that whether Q is a white hat PSYOP or a black hat PYSOP, there is a considerable amount of TRUTH to Q. Perhaps as much as 75-90% TRUTH.

I believe Q exists and is real. I believe in the basic positions for which Q stands.

I want child sex trafficking, pedophilia, and satanic rituals involving children to end NOW.

I want ALL individuals involved in child sex trafficking to go to prison or suffer a worse punishment available under our laws. This apples whether the involved individuals are political officeholders, candidates, or individuals disguised as church leaders, Patriot leaders, RINO Republicans, educators, etc., etc. etc.

We need to identify and bring them ALL to justice.

All means all. Always has. Always will.

Lin 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
1. From whence did you get the TEXT that YOU typed? Show me.

2. TRUMP'S capital letters are, and have been, the ONLY person's comms that have pointed to Q drops. TRUMP'S ONLY.

3. TRUMP'S misspellings are, and have been, the ONLY person's comms given in this way. TRUMP'S ONLY.

4. I ask again, where did you get the TEXT that YOU typed above? Telegram? Show me.

5. Wood has attacked General Flynn, MTG, Sebastian Gorka, Jack Posobiec, Wendy Rogers, Vernon Jones, Patrick Byrne, and Dan Bongino, SO FAR. I predict there will be many more he will attack. I'd like to see him try attacking Alex Jones. I don't think he would DARE.

Wood has been trying to turn patriots against other patriots. He told GA Republican voters NOT to vote when Trump told them TO VOTE. Those who listened to Wood are why we lost both GA seats.

Wood is not a uniter. He is a divider. He's trying to promote himself. He is a snake and I don't know why so many don't see it.

Please answer my question abo
08:01 PM - Nov 29, 2021
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Jan_Jackson in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jan Jackson * * *, click on at the bottom under it