TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
29 November, 03:00
Flynn is Deep State
Michael Flynn DISAVOWS ‘total nonsense’ QAnon Conspiracy Movement
by Ryan Kelly
November 29, 2021
But in a telephone call that has not yet been independently verified, Flynn, a former adviser to Trump appeared to completely disavow the group as he spoke with attorney Lin Wood. The man Wood says is Flynn was even heard dismissing QAnon’s claims as ‘total nonsense.’

Wood recorded and posted it to his Telegram channel on Saturday.

‘I think it’s a disinformation campaign. I think it’s a disinformation campaign that the CIA created. That’s what I believe. Now, I don’t know that for a fact, but that’s what I think it is,’ The man said to be Flynn could be heard saying on the recording.

Later in the call, the same man can be heard stating how the conspiracy movement was ‘total nonsense’ calling it a ‘disinformation campaign created by the left’.

https://republicbrief.com/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
Rumble has the recording too, if you prefer to listen there.

AnonUp is censoring this video from Rumble.

https://rumble.com/vpxfvi-...
03:30 PM - Nov 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by BumbleBeeZPatriot in this post can reply
MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
29 November, 04:51
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
IF THEY WERE CENSORING IT WOULD IT EVEN SHOW UP ON HERE ?? THING THAT MAKE YOU GO HHHUUMM JUST WATCHED FROM YOUR POST HERE ON ANONUP ASKING FOR A FREN

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
29 November, 04:51
IF THEY WERE CENSORING IT WOULD IT EVEN SHOW UP ON HERE ?? THING THAT MAKE YOU GO HHHUUMM JUST WATCHED FROM YOUR POST HERE ON ANONUP ASKING FOR A FREN

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
30 November, 08:30
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
Normally, when you post a video link, then hit return, a thumbnail will pop up with a picture & text with the title of the video.

When I tried to post it that way, I was told "try again later."

THAT is how Anonup censors - through discouragement.

But we can get around it if we don't hit a "return" at the end of the link. Then, it will post.

TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
29 November, 04:37
Thank you.