Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
28 November, 09:35
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
Yes, I watched this first run in 2011...
The follow up to this;

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Why in the World are They Spraying? - YouTube

Acclaimed documentary film featuring Dane Wigington, Scott Stevens, Rosalind Peterson, and Francis Mangels who share their expert analysis of weather modific...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angie Mac @AngieMac
28 November, 10:32
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
It is documented if anyone doubts this- 2 slides. Satan cannot be God, so he finds ways to play God.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 November, 10:35
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
And Satan always falls short as he cannot create for himself
I was able to rattle off all the ingredients in chem trails many years ago and I told many people. I am so glad to not be the only person that talks about this any more!!!

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE @akalaurel
Yes this has been happening since 2011 ... watched / heard a video by CIA-Brennan explaining how they were doing this to "cool" the earth ... pushing the hoax of global warming .... it is definitely to control food distribution and to weaponize it against anyone who disagrees w/ their agenda.

According to Gene Decode and some others there is now a counter / reverse going on ... the chem-trails we see today are being done to correct the past damage. I have no idea of how that would work ... just what I heard.
___
idk ... just what I've heard
09:14 AM - Nov 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by akalaurel in this post can reply
MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
29 November, 09:26
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
An interesting observation Ive made as of recent....Kansas chemtrails seem to be much more visible on Sundays. Maybe the cabals newest ritual is to poison us on our Sunday. My mind goes to straight evil intentions now 😭 I used to wear rose colored glasses.

29 November, 09:32
In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication
In my opinion, it isn't only the cabal... It is being done to control how fast people are waking up.
The people who were sensitive to the sun and started waking literally came in waves- some quickly some more slow, and some have yet to awaken. This is being done on purpose so that not everyone wakes at once.. That would create a huge shock to the planet inhabitants and we all would have freaked out.

29 November, 09:23
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
It actually started in the 50's... They screwed up the atmosphere so bad they now have to continue certain aspects of this. Hurricane Sandy is an example of what happens when they don't modify the weather.
An oldie but goodie....
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Hurricane Sandy. Due to the Lack of Chemtrails. - YouTube

http://www.dis-infowars.com/index.php/archive/entry/chemtrails-anyone

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
29 November, 09:32
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Yes Charlie, this is good, I love playing tennis outside even in 90 - 30 degree weather ... its always better outside and I never get sick ... feels so good, mood elevates ... THANK YOU!
Love this!