Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
28 November, 02:00

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
28 November, 02:56
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
we punted?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 November, 10:52
In response reaper myer to his Publication
Did we? Nah, it was just a meme I made to help people visualize holding the line, but good catch, you were the first to notice!

reaper myer @reapermyer
28 November, 01:01
i dont even know how to make a meme lol

Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply
reaper myer @reapermyer
28 November, 04:58
how did i do for my first one? lol i wasnt sure if its to fat or too fat haha

29 November, 07:35
In response reaper myer to his Publication
Haha, yeah, you have the hang of it! Great job!!!

reaper myer @reapermyer
28 November, 04:42
oh boy i shouldnt make memes my sense of humor isnt for everyone lol but ty. maybe ill try one