Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
28 November, 11:26
Strange update. Apparently my trying to cope with all the shit going on, and making an attempt to deal with it in my own way, has brought on some moron who replied to me and then blocked me so I can't even see what the flying fuck was said! Whoever this fucker is, is a real coward and asshole.

When it comes to casualties of war, that kind of moronic dirtbag that does shit like that are the ones I take no prisoners. The slime-o's name is Liam Thomas. Some troll drive by libtard who just can't STAND this little thing called a sense of humor. Again not sure what was said as I can't see it, because libtards are cowards like that. But whatever it was, he's probably off his meds and probably gloating over the whole Lin and Flynn thing. And might be he's a snake, posing as a patriot but really a BLM-Antifa batshit insane mofo.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
28 November, 12:40
In response Nackendara Teslar to her Publication
This is what was said. I wouldn't worry about him.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 November, 01:06
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
What an asshole. Seriously, what I was saying could in no way be taken as an actual act of war. Although I guess my hair could cause a war, come to think of it.

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
28 November, 01:10
In response Nackendara Teslar to her Publication
The Flynn news will have people divided and they will lash out over nothing.

Some people will Block over nothing.. they feel insecure.

First, thanks for helping me out, the troll's post. And yeah, this whole thing just doesn't seem right. I have loved Flynn, and Lin, and Sidney and the others for quite some time now that my heart is breaking.

And this after being on the receiving end of blocks by that Pool guy with the wolf pic and Ezra. And then Kromberg having a hissy fit. Which is funny. And why I did what I did is because I hurt for Julian Assange. And if he's really free and it's just the show's script, that doesn't take away anything he's done for the world, I love him too.

The evil ones want to kill us, and honestly I just can't care. I guess I used to. But I'm so apathetic now, and I drift in and out.
01:25 PM - Nov 28, 2021
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Nackendara in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Nackendara Teslar, click on at the bottom under it