Katherine Nielsen @Katherineirene
Sioux Falls SD just Veronica'd my sister. I begged them to give her Ivermectin and they refused as per hospital protocol. I am in between a scream and a cry not sure which will come first. Neither will bring my sister back. Why why ..."right to try" I begged them and even contacted SD Gov who would not help
12:54 AM - Nov 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by Katherineirene in this post can reply
Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
27 November, 01:58
In response Katherine Nielsen to her Publication
Katherine, I am so sorry for your loss. I will say a prayer for you
and your family. God Bless you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Katherine Nielsen @Katherineirene
27 November, 01:37
She just beat cancer only to die from the China Virus! My heart is shattered!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerry McLaughlin @Quiver
27 November, 01:16
O darling my heart breaks for you. Honey please know that God has her and she is fine, in fact better than us. Lord God please give this child of yours peace and understanding, comfort her Lord. Thank you Sweet Jesus. Breath honey. hugs

The Wild Rover @Silentskills13
27 November, 01:15
praying for you and your family, sorry you have to go through this.

Nugget Patriot @Spanknurace1
27 November, 01:04
I am so very sorry, my condolences. This really has to end now! Praying for you and yours.