Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
Crazy stuff floating on here today.

For the record, I believe General Flynn is a good guy. And Lin Wood too.

Too much news to worry about squabbles that might just be part of the good guys trolling the bad guys.

As Q said, "Disinformation is necessary." And he/they also said to use critical thinking.

Am very tired. Physically, mentally, emotionally... But my strength comes from the Lord Jesus Christ. If you follow Him, too, put on your armor and stand.

It's no time for dividing.

WWG1WGA
Dark to Light
Good vs. Evil
GOD WINS
07:53 PM - Nov 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
Laritha Savage @Laritha
27 November, 09:34
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Does Gen Flynn have time to feud on social media or are we being played?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
26 November, 08:36
@QakeLady , am not ignoring your comment... I just can't see it. I got a note that says only your followers can see what you wrote. (You must have a private account instead of a public one.) Just wanted you to know that I'm not ignoring you. Blessings!!🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
26 November, 08:48
Awww, yes I changed it today, long story, but, Please follow, I would love that and then you'll see why I changed it! Uggg
Appreciate your reply here..🙏💗

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
26 November, 08:29
Amen Sam! God bless you for the humble and much needed reminder...💗
With God WWG1WGAWW🙏

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
26 November, 08:25
I agree

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
26 November, 08:22
My first thot! STING 🐝🐝🐝🐝

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
26 November, 08:10
I’m with you Sam! 👍

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
26 November, 08:10
Agreed - I think this is indeed optics & other things that are going on
Don't let it divide you, folks - this is what the DS/cabal wants, remember?
United we stand, divided we fall

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
26 November, 08:30
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
Oooo I just love you Starry!💗