naval kishori Z @navalkishori
26 November, 03:13
PERPETTUM-MOBILE
The owner of this electric car Chevy Bolt did something that no electric car producer has done so far.
Something completely logical.
I always wondered why these cars weren't designed for the energy that wheels rotate to charge the battery of the car.
This man did it at home.
What do you see in the frame is a generator that produces current that charges batteries..
No longer need to stop to charge batteries at charging stations or charge them at home at night.
While the car runs, it charges the batteries.
It's that simple...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doug from Canada @DougT
26 November, 04:19
In response naval kishori Z to her Publication
Yeah that isn't going to do shit, it will actually cause additional drag and probably use more electricity than it's producing.

A lot of electric cars (I don't know about this one) use regenerative braking, that is to say that it recovers (charges) the batteries when you slow down, that is a good idea.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
26 November, 06:06
In response Doug from Canada to his Publication
i like it.....we need people like this.. u got pulleys under the hood using the same principle

Doug from Canada @DougT
26 November, 06:45
In response reaper myer to his Publication
That's all well and fine that you like it, but the bottom line is that it won't work efficiently, it will use more power than it creates.

A lot of really smart people, hobbyists and professionals, are working at this, the incentives to succeed are really high, you can best believe that they have some of the best minds from all over the world working on this.

This may be well meaning but it is an extremely crude failure at trying to improve something without understanding the basic principles, it's tantamount to installing a home A/C unit into one of the back windows in your car, unfortunately it's a laughable attempt.

reaper myer @reapermyer
haha ive seen redeneck memes with window ac's in the car.......alot were invented and buried....the white hats actually HAVE to be in control before substantial ;progress and none of this behind the scene bs
07:14 PM - Nov 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by reapermyer in this post can reply
Doug from Canada @DougT
26 November, 07:38
In response reaper myer to his Publication
If you want to think of something really funny think of how well this would work in the rain when the rear tire is spraying water inside the alternator, (normal automotive alternators are not sealed, they have a fan that blows air through them to cool them) and I'm sure you realize how well water and electricity mix.

Now to take that even further can you imagine this in the winter when the rear tire is filling the alternator with water full of sand and salt, I'd be surprised if it would work for a day. Now think of snow and ice, and imagine backing up and smashing into a big chunk of hard ice, goodbye alternator.

reaper myer @reapermyer
26 November, 07:40
yea now that i think like that ty for explaining it like that