CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
26 November, 05:30
MORE BULLSHIT

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK 2 DJT @jfk2djt
26 November, 05:40
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Can you summarize what is going on with this recording, and your opinion on the larger situation?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
26 November, 06:18
In response JFK 2 DJT to his Publication
1st post: My opinion only is that it is all BS.
The Kyle Show and patriots infighting is a distraction. It is a show.

It is all a diversion by distraction. A constant diversion to distract us from the Maxwell trial and from disclosing the truth. They just want to confuse us with BS. Baffle us with bullshit.

Gen Flynn said once that misinformation was necessary, and we have all heard about the fog of war.

Causing dysfunction in our families and friends. Just once gut punch after another during a time when we should be focusing on our families in addition to the silent war.

Some people are so busy just trying to survive that they don't realize they are being totally manipulated.

It is an agenda by dysfunction. I am tired of it.
UNITE, AMERICA!! Love makes the world go around!!

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
2nd post: The taped conversation was posted by Lin Wood.

He says: "The audio above is Part One of the telephone conversation I had last evening with Patrick Byrne. He called me. He did not call to seek legal advice.
Patrick published a 33:33 video about the call today in a PR effort for Mike and Joe Flynn.
Patrick was not truthful.
Thus, I am compelled to now speak TRUTH about the call. The highest and best evidence of the TRUTH is the actual recording of the call.
Two more audio files will follow.
This nation cannot be restored with lies and money. It can only be restored by TRUTH.
Jesus is the Way, the TRUTH, and the Life."

(MY VOMMENT IS: OBVIOUSLY THE 33:33 IS A COMM!!!)
06:20 PM - Nov 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
JFK 2 DJT @jfk2djt
26 November, 08:09
Thanks.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
26 November, 08:13
In response JFK 2 DJT to his Publication
👊🙏