Jay Heart1 @GrayJ
Grocery shopping is taking longer these days. Packaged macaroni and cheese makes me cringe - is it a product of America or of China. Even Kosher has me rethinking because of the "human flesh" being used. I've rarely used canned anything - oh, except Campbell's - are they ok - where are their soups canned. Frozen foods seemed safer until now....but where are they processed.
Seriously we need to Gitmo the clown that made the decision to outsource American grown products. And who made the decision to use China for steel, for drywall, for pet products. My trust of politicians has never been high. Nancy, Chuck and Adam have totally dissolved any respect I ever had.
I'm using Pinterest now - searching for menu possibilities. Homemade is safer - well is it really? Where are the products we use to make those "possibilities". Expand Gitmo the traitor count is going up. How sad. Ordering seeds and dirt....what can they do to plants....oh wait. They wouldn't - would they?
04:14 PM - Nov 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by GrayJ in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jay Heart1, click on at the bottom under it