MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
What if they created a hero in Rittenhouse to use as controlled opposition just like they did with Dan Crenshaw and Elise Stapanik?
02:09 PM - Nov 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply
Aggie Gordon @Aggie1975
26 November, 03:45
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Yeah, it just keeps getting more interesting by the minute. This thing is happening alright. Whatever it is.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
26 November, 03:46
In response Aggie Gordon to his Publication
well said

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jimmy McKraken @JimmyHawke
26 November, 02:39
What if Rittenhouse was a complete Masonic fraud and paid actor who allegedly died at Sandy Hook in 2012!

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
26 November, 04:56
In response Jimmy McKraken to his Publication
Perplexing huh....

Kira Kju @kju17
26 November, 02:38
who knows, knows...
for a long time...
that nothing is as it looks...
we know...
do we know?

Kelly Major @ResistanceMajorsMidwest
26 November, 02:21
i can fit everyine I trust now pn less than 5 fingers (except my family of course). Most in spotlight or stage are dirty and complicit or have been conpromised along the way 💔🙏🇺🇸

Kelly Major @ResistanceMajorsMidwest
26 November, 02:22
In response Kelly Major to her Publication
oops, typos 🤦‍♀️

Mike Anon @Mike314
26 November, 02:16
Yeah, something isn't right with the Rittenhouse situation.

The Tucker Carlson interview made it obvious.

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
26 November, 02:12
created is a great word. been going thru my mind for the last couple of days.