Only people mentioned by SANTINO in this post can reply
Patricia Madonna @GioiaMadonna
31 January, 01:52
In response THE REAL SANTINO to his Publication
This one I can not piece together, yesterday when JFK passed away there were telegrams, one was from First Lady of the United States and Princess of wales, then there was a second post- the first time it was from Melania Trump, a few seconds later it changed to Melania Knauss her maiden name..last night I went to re-read posts and that post from Melania Knauss was deleted. This clue has me completely stumped. Could President Trump have a fling with Princess Diana, she became pregnant, Melania steps in as Barron's mother, Melania is paid to act out her role till Princess Diana resurfaces?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Samuel Saldana @ZemahBenYishai
31 January, 01:36
Barron a Stuart

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gripe Guy @GripeGuy
31 January, 08:22
Whoaaa.

Mark Quinn @MarkQuinn2k4
31 January, 04:13
Maybe.

Lesa Johnson @skyelesaj
30 January, 03:38
Melania is Princess Di?? ❤️

WILD DOGS & PURPLE RAIN @WILD5680THINGS
30 January, 12:25
THIS IS AWESOME AND AMAZING.💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

LiLi MinervaQ @LiLi_MinervaQ
30 January, 12:20
If this were the case then there would be a relation to the Rothschilds ...on either the Trump side or the Melania family line. I'd love to see her alive and well but that crash ... would've been so many easier ways to fake her death. That crash was too mangled. Cameras being out though .. that's always a suspicious fact.

Ragia HRH @HRH
30 January, 12:10
To me, Barron looks a molix of Melania and Trump. His face bone structure is of Melania's.

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
30 January, 12:04
just a guess. I think the reason Di is still alive is somehow someway there is a connection to djt.
the resemblance is too canny

Lisa Whiteside @AgentCovfefe
30 January, 12:03
Wow!

Kristina Oak @Klo1218
30 January, 11:46
I know they say that melania is diana in a mask or whatever but knowing the type of person diana was (obviously via through what ive seen in documentaries) and the fact that she was almost engaged to doti when she "died" i really dont see her marrying a man like DJT. Granted the resemblence between barron and her are crazy!! I just dont know what to think about this. Maybe shes alive and donated the egg?? lol im so confused with this one

Michael Pitts @Mike86
30 January, 11:49
In response Kristina Oak to her Publication
i have seen this the last couple of days, and I also don't know what to think about this....

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
30 January, 11:29
What's your thoughts?

THE REAL SANTINO @SANTINO
30 January, 11:38
In response Scooby85 *** to her Publication
I believe that Lady Diana is the mother of Baron. To say melania is Diana would be a huge rabbit hole so im keeping it simple