TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
20 November, 07:54

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK 2 DJT @jfk2djt
20 November, 08:41
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Franz @afsocrob
24 November, 11:20
In response JFK 2 DJT to his Publication
The REAL Hillary is already DEAD.

JFK 2 DJT @jfk2djt
Perhaps.

Seems the real Hillary showed up in England, after the article you posted said she was already dead.
12:26 PM - Nov 24, 2021
In response Robert Franz to his Publication
Only people mentioned by jfk2djt in this post can reply
Judy Anonette @biju
24 November, 03:51
In response JFK 2 DJT to his Publication
Word is that she is dead, I do hope it is true. I can't think of many other humans who treated others so horribly. Death is too good for her actually. She should have had to face all the families of those who she has tortured and murdered. I believe this was an actress, another part of the "movie".

JFK 2 DJT @jfk2djt
24 November, 08:32
In response Judy Anonette to her Publication
I understand.

Rest assured that whether any of these Cabal nasties encounter or escape earthly justice, they will most assuredly face Divine justice, and the Lords of Karma will meet out what is appropriate. All of us must face the Truth at the end of our human lives, so let us pray for Mercy and Wisdom. WWG1WGA.