Only followers of this user (FreedomF) can see their posts

Veritas Vincit @NicQVeritasVincit
26 November, 11:48
In response Freedom Foxtrot to his Publication
🙏 Praying 🌟

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kitty Kat @KatBrat1170
26 November, 06:49

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
26 November, 06:13
More Prayers to you freedom fighter. Its tough I know, and lonely sometimes ... that is why God made you strong and capable of reaching out to ask for prayers, that is a beautiful soul.
Many blessings coming your way.

Only followers of this user (0853RV3R) can see their posts

Leesy Frank @LeesyFrank
24 November, 03:56
Praying for you my friend. If you want to share specifics please DM me. I can pray more effectively with your first name and the challenge you are facing. May God wrap you in a veil of protection.

Gray 359 @Gray359
24 November, 03:53
🙏🙏🙏

joann ferguson donated @joann212
24 November, 03:44
Sending energy and good thoughts your way

Kat Donnell @katdonnell
24 November, 03:13
Sending and surrounding you with prayers and healing light!

Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
24 November, 03:09

Only followers of this user (Trumpsara45) can see their posts

Shannon Harding @Believer101
24 November, 12:12
Praying for you.....Please, Dear God, help my frens and answer their prayers. Please be with all of us. Thank you, God

Celery Juicer @Emme
24 November, 12:10
🙏🏼💕

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
24 November, 12:01
FF1776: I agreed in prayer with everyone who responded thus far! It is a privilege to pray for one another.

When we do pray for someone else, it is proof we love someone other than ourselves! We overcome by the "Blood of the Lamb and the Word of our Testimony!" (Revelation 12:11)

Dub Hawkins @tazman63
24 November, 11:55
prayers sent from Texas!

Only followers of this user (FreedomF) can see their posts

Nugget Patriot @Spanknurace1
24 November, 11:36
praying for you🙏🙏🙏❤️

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
24 November, 11:32
Saying a prayer, and as I type this listening to Peggy Hall and she literally says "It is very important that we pray for each other"...

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
24 November, 11:32
🙏🙏 Praying for you! 🙏🙏

Dawn Miller @girrl
24 November, 11:30
🙏🙏🙏Many prayers for comfort and peace, May God Bless you🙏🙏🙏🙏

vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
24 November, 11:29
I thank God in Christ for being present in the holy spirit in your time of need. and to all posting prayers as well. in yeshua, my lord and savior's name so be it

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
24 November, 11:28
🙏

Anne Kats @anneanon1
24 November, 11:27
Lord we add as k that you freedom in all there needs i pray that all your needs be full filled in Jesus precious name Amen 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
24 November, 11:21
God the Creator's blessings to you, may you find peace & comfort at this time

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
24 November, 11:19
God, I humbly come before you with a request, not for me but for a family fren.
We are battle worn and fatigued from this arduous war against evil. I respectfully ask that you send and angel of protection over one of your servants. Please comfort and revive him as we move toward victory in your name. All glory is yours. Amen.

Desert Dog @Zippydog
24 November, 11:16
Praying for peace and comfort for all that need it. 🙏🙏🙏

Desert Dog @Zippydog

Desert Dog @Zippydog

Desert Dog @Zippydog

Desert Dog @Zippydog

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45