Only people mentioned by JacksRule in this post can reply
Kira Kju @kju17
24 November, 11:57
In response Truth Seeker to his Publication
They're missing someone in that story. President Trump?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Franz @afsocrob
24 November, 11:37

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
24 November, 11:34
And what looks like a syringe in its right hand.

Nothing to see here.

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
24 November, 10:28
I saw a little clips of it later because I don't watch that stuff. Since I was awake then and I had been reading about the corona virus's for a number of years I knew it was bad.
I couldn't understand how the public watches that stuff and thinks it's entertainment or doesn't question how strange and foreboding it is. 🤔🤷🏼‍♀️

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
24 November, 10:18
I quit watching football & virtually all sports decades ago when they began their satanic half-time shows.

I saw clips of the above event. Obviously satanic.

So why do so many stay & participate?

EVERYONE who stayed & watched was actively participating in their satanic event, giving their CONSENT to the agenda, and FEEDING their demons on the energy produced by giving it their attention.

Same thing with the "Together At Home" bullshit event with all the so-called celebrities.

Watch it & pay attention to it & you are feeding their demons & participating in their satanic ritual.

Not me.

No way.

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
24 November, 10:17
Was that the "Zion" Olympics?

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
24 November, 10:00
What an opening for a sporting event. Nothing says world health and peace between nations quite like this?