Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
they are now fighting on FB stating lin wood and john peirce should be diabarred and thrown in jail for keeping Kyle’s bail money. excuse me, i always thought bail money was returned to the entity or person who paid it not the person needing it !!!!
06:07 PM - Nov 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by AuntRo in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
24 November, 08:34
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
and so we have been told. who/what is this fightback foundation that is referenced? snd too many other questions to even list. all i can say is there are too many things that dont add up. whole story is turning weird

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
23 November, 09:19
In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication
Is it just me or does...
of Xavier Solis look a lot like Savior of Souls

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (LIsenman) can see their posts

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
23 November, 07:32
In response Laurie Isenman to her Publication
intereting thought. lin wood specializes in defamation cases. isnt kyle setting himself up for a defammation of charactor case against linn wood????? and to be sued???

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
23 November, 06:20
Supposedly Lin was raising it online from supporters, it didn't come from his own money. A hot mess THEY will sort out. We have bigger fish to fry and a world in need of more truth, love, and healing.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
23 November, 06:14
they are spreading misinformation and lies

I wonder what happened with Mike Lindell's case today with SC? What happened with Maxwell's trial today?